- Redness, Pustule, vesicles, inflammatory lesions
- Pain with lesion
- Associated fever
- Associated with other infections/viral rash
Effects / Causes
- Contamination of bites, rashes or other breaks in the skin.
- Having chronic disease is also a cause of bacterial infection.
- People with diabetes are more at risk of having an infection.
- People with HIV or AIDS that contain weak immune system are more prone to bacterial infection
- Skin that is damaged or inflamed by scratching or trauma is more likely to be infected
- Contact with contaminated surfaces and water
The treatment of bacterial infection Oral medication and antibiotics,which can be given via mouth ,Injection, topical creams .Generally, type and severity decide the way an antibiotic is given.
A person can become infected by drinking water or eating food contaminated by the bacterium. Common sources of foodborne infection include raw or poorly cooked seafood, raw fruit and vegetables, and other foods contaminated during preparation or storage.
Related Skin Treatment
Acne Scar is a very common skin disease and usually erupts during 14 to 24 years of age.
ALOPECIA [HAIR FALL]
Most effective treatment programmes available for men, tailored for each individual.Read more
Avoiding complex health issues such as allergy need to be identified during the early stages.Read more
DRYNESS [ XEROSIS]
Dry skin is common, especially in older adults.Your skin needs moisture to stay smooth.Read more
Eczema is a complex skin condition involves sores and itches. Leaving the situation without proper treatment.Read more
Fungal infection is caused because of the improper treatment of skin leading towards problematic situations.Read more
HERPES ZOSTER & VIRAL INFECTIONS
Viral infection is an allergic reaction caused due to viruses- the organisms which attack the cells of the living body.Read more
HYPERPIGMENTATION (DARK SPOTS)
It is a skin condition where patches of the skin turn into a darker or lighter shades of colour due to excessiveRead more
Itchy skin, also known as pruritus,is an irritating and uncontrollable sensation you want scratch & relieve the feeling.Read more
Psoriasis leads to a flaky skin condition causing numerous problems in the long run such as diabetes and heart disease.Read more
Urticaria is an allergic skin condition caused because of various reasons such as intolerance to certain foods.Read more