TIPS FOR WEIGHT LOSS INCLUDING DAILY DIET ADVICE :
- Do More Cardio exercise :- Cut Back on Refined Carbs. Cutting down on carbs is another simple way to improve the quality of your diet and further weight loss.
- Start Counting Calories :- In order to lose weight, you need to use more calories than you consume, either by decreasing your calorie intake or increasing your daily physical activity
- Choose Better Beverages :- Soda, juice and energy drinks are often loaded with sugar and extra calories that can contribute to weight gain over time.Conversely, water can help keep you feeling full and temporarily boost metabolism to cut calorie consumption and enhance weight loss.
- Eat More Slowly :- Slowing down and focusing on enjoying your food while listening to your body is an effective strategy to decrease intake and enhance feelings of fullness.
- Add Fiber to Your Diet :- Fiber is a nutrient that moves through your body undigested, helping stabilize blood sugar, slow stomach emptying and keep you feeling fuller longer.
- Eat a High-Protein Breakfast :- Increasing your intake of protein can help you lose weight by reducing your appetite and cutting your calorie consumption.
- Get Enough Sleep Every Night :- Try sleeping for at least 7–8 hours per night, setting a regular sleep schedule and minimizing distractions before bed to optimize your sleep cycle and reach your weight loss goals
- Try resistance training :- Resistance training is a type of physical activity that involves working against some type of force to build muscle and increase strength.
- Practice intermittent fasting :- Intermittent fasting involves cycling between periods of eating and fasting, with fasts typically lasting 16–24 hours.
- Fill up the veggies :- Vegetables are incredibly nutrient-dense, supplying ample vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber for a low number of calories.
- Skip the sauces and condiments :- Do HIIT Exercises high-intensity interval training (HIIT) is a type of exercise that alternates between quick bursts of activity and brief recovery periods, keeping your heart rate up to boost fat burning and accelerate weight loss.
More move through out the day
To help lose weight and have that glowing skin:
1. Add extra carrots, broccoli, celery or other vegetables to soups and sauces.
2. Add sliced tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce while decreasing the amount of high-fat cheese or meat on sandwiches.
3. Choose whole fruit, which fills you up and is lower in calories than juice.
Yes definitely right eating and cutting down on carbs, fat, sugar and salts would help.We suggest combination of diet, physio exercises, non surgical methods like Ultrasound cavitation RF, Radiofrequency skin tightening, EMS , sauna blanket for weight loss.
We require you to strictly follow our rules in diet and treatment protocol.As per instruction of our expert doctor Dr.Rachiswayata we will guide you exact days in week for ultrasound cavitation, radiofrequency, EMS, Sauna blanket and duration of treatment.We would note down weight in every visit and ensure that treatment combination works best for you provided you follow all our instructions.
Fatty fish, such as salmon, mackerel and herring, are excellent foods for healthy skin. They are rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for maintaining skin health (1). Omega-3 fatty acids are necessary to keep skin thick, supple and moisturized
You can’t prevent a Saggy skin which is age related but can delay by following action.
1. Are at a healthy weight and maintain your weight.
2. Eat a healthy diet.
3. Quit smoking.
4. Drink little or no alcohol.
5. Protect your skin from the sun and never tan indoors.
6. Maintenance by radiofrequecy , laser for collagen renewal or ultrasound therapy for face (HIFU) As per our expert dermtatologist Dr.Rachi’s recommendation
Related Skin Treatment
Infrared saunas use light to generate controlled heat. This type is often called “far-infrared” heat. The term is used to describe where the light waves falls on the light spectrum.Read more
Ultrasound Cavitation Treatment
Ultrasonic cavitation is a minimally invasive alternative to tumescent liposuction that uses ultrasonic waves to turn fat cells into free fatty acids.Read more
Radiofrequency Skin Tightening Treatment
In recent times, skin tightening procedures have become popular in recent as an effective method to correct skin laxity and to improve skin texture.Read more